Fresno, CA, Air Conditioning RepairGive us a call today: 559-255-1644
Air conditioner repair is often unavoidable in the lifespan of a home AC. The faster you handle a repair, the better it is for your unit’s lifespan. Homeowners should never ignore loud buzzing noises, extended cooling times, and other classic signs of a failing or at-risk air conditioner. Your energy bills, energy efficiency, and comfort are at stake. But we’ve got you covered.
- Highly Attentive to Customer Care From the Start
- BPI and NATE-Certified Services
- Serving Fresno With Honesty and Integrity
- 10-Year Parts and Labor Warranties for Residential HVAC Installations
We have four generations of experience behind our air conditioning repair service. If it’s time for a repair, you know who to call: the one family in Fresno that has your best interest at heart right from the start.
Contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning for trustworthy air conditioning repair in Fresno, CA.
Air Conditioning Repair Services
When our technicians show up at your home for central air repair, you’ll know from the instant you open the door that you are dealing with seasoned professionals. All of our technicians wear a clean, professional uniform to each job, and wear booties and use tarps in all work areas. They also bring something many other companies don’t: decades’ worth of AC repair experience. If you are having problems with your air conditioner, don’t wait or hesitate: call Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning today!
Common Types of AC Repair
Your air conditioner is a complex electro–mechanical appliance, but there are some repairs technicians will see more than others. Some of these repairs include:
- Low air flow – low air flow can be caused by a few issues, including problems with the blower or something as simple as a dirty air filter. The range of problems can be pretty wide, which is why it’s important to call for an expert.
- Warm air blowing – warm air blowing through your vents is typically due to a refrigerant leak, which is something that should always be handled by a professional.
- No air – a few things can contribute to the problem of no air blowing, from compressor issues to electrical problems, and while no homeowner wants to be left without cool air during the summer, it’s best to allow an expert to determine what the problem is and repair it.