Duct Sealing Service in Fresno, CA by Donald P. Dick Air ConditioningGive us a call today: 559-255-1644
Your ductwork sends air into every room in your home with a vent, which means your ducts are part of your home’s indoor air quality and comfort. When ducts leak, dust and debris can enter them and blow into your rooms. Sealed ducts offer the best way to deliver clean, comfortable air to every room in your home. Broken seals need to be dealt with to ensure your home air quality doesn’t suffer and impact your family. That’s where our trained air duct sealing specialists come in.
- More Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling
- Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
- Handled by Trusted and Experienced Technicians
Your ducts need a tune-up to stay efficient. We know how important your home’s energy efficiency and air quality is, which is why our technicians work with their industry expertise and get the job done right so you don’t have to worry.
Contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning for duct sealing services in Fresno, CA to regain your energy efficiency and air quality as soon as possible.
How Is Duct Sealing Different from Duct Repair or Replacement?
Duct sealing is not the same as duct repair or replacement because the process involves sealing your ducts, not repairing or replacing them. This means that while your ductwork may be faulty, it hasn’t been so damaged that full repair or replacement is needed.
The process is pretty straightforward: your Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning technician will thoroughly inspect your ductwork system and assess all areas that need to be sealed. To seal the faulty areas, i.e., areas that have holes, cracks or broken seals, your technician will use a fibrous adhesive called mastic. He/she will brush the mastic onto the area and let it dry; once the mastic dries, it becomes a hard, yet flexible, seal over the area for the long–term.
What Are the Benefits of Duct Sealing?
Faulty ductwork can equal up to 30% of your home’s total air loss. This is a tremendous amount of air to lose, and will impact your home in the following ways:
- Decreased energy efficiency – your HVAC system will work to compensate for the loss of air due to your faulty ductwork; as it does so, it uses more energy, reducing your system’s overall energy efficiency.
- Increased stress on your system – your system has to work harder to achieve the set temperature in your home when your property has faulty ductwork; this can result in excessive wear and tear to your system.
- Decreased comfort – faulty ductwork means that all the air generated by your HVAC system for your home’s living spaces isn’t all arriving as it should; this will decrease your comfort year–round.
- Decreased indoor air quality – not only will you see a lower volume of air coming into your home with faulty ductwork, you’ll also see the quality of that air diminish significantly. This is because contaminants, pollutants, odors and other undesirable material can easily enter your home through faulty ducts.
Contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning for Comprehensive Duct Sealing Service in Fresno, CA
The trained and certified experts at Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning can get your faulty ductwork back on track with our professional duct sealing services. Imagine being able to regain energy efficiency, comfort and cleaner air – all you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call!