Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services in Fresno, CA by Donald P. Dick Air ConditioningGive us a call today: 559-255-1644
Your customers and employees deserve clean, comfortable air. Your business can get dry, stuffy, and become uninviting. This will directly impact whether or not customers decide to stay in your establishment and affect employee working conditions. To keep your staff and customers happy, your commercial indoor air quality (IAQ) can’t be ignored. Our technicians are ready to help you install, maintain, or replace your commercial IAQ system to help make sure your business remains inviting to everyone.
- Technician-Recommended IAQ Systems
- Thorough Installation by Certified Professionals
- Full Control from Your Commercial Thermostat
Your business’s indoor air quality should be controlled from a single point of access that you have complete power over. Let us install the right commercial indoor air quality system for you so you can upgrade your commercial space as soon as possible.
Contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning for commercial indoor air quality system installation and services in Fresno, CA.
What Factors Affect Indoor Air Quality?
Temperature is certainly a part of overall indoor air quality, but it is not the whole picture. The other factors that impact the quality of your indoor air are:
- Humidity – the EPA estimates that the best range of humidity to have is between 30%–55%; below 30% means the air is too dry and above 55% the air is too moist. But discomfort is only part of the problem with imbalanced humidity. Excessive humidity can lead to wood rot, the development of mold and mildew, increase in dust mites and stale odors. Too little humidity will dry out wooden products, including flooring and furniture, run down your immune system and allow viruses and bacteria to flourish.
- Ventilation – with many buildings being so airtight these days, good ventilation is being sacrificed in the process. Good ventilation is necessary to keep your indoor air from becoming stale.
- Cleanliness – it’s hard to keep particles like dust, dirt and allergens from entering your commercial HVAC system and then circulating with the forced air. When these particles are present, you can deal with allergic reactions, excessive dust and an overall uncomfortable space.
The commercial IAQ specialists at Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning can help with these issues and more. All you have to do is give us a call and our helpful staff will schedule you an appointment for commercial indoor air quality services at your earliest convenience!
We Can Help with All of Your Commercial Indoor Air Quality Needs
When you add an IAQ product to your commercial system, you aren’t just plugging in a simply component; these products are made to integrate with your complex heating and cooling system, so it’s always in your best interest to hire only trained and certified commercial specialists to help you – like the ones at Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning. We can help you choose and install the IAQ products you need, as well as repair, maintain and replace them. Let us help you have the best air possible in your business space in Fresno, CA!
When there’s too much moisture in your office space, a lot of problems can develop that will affect your business, employees and customers directly – and not in a good way. Our experts can help you get rid of that excess moisture with the professional installation and servicing of a commercial dehumidifier.
All air needs a certain amount of humidity to be comfortable. If you have found that the air in your commercial space is too dry, it’s time to consider the installation of a commercial humidifier. This component blends seamlessly with your commercial HVAC system, and operation of it is managed easily through your commercial thermostat. Call us for details.