Commercial Dehumidifier Services in Fresno, CA by Donald P. Dick Air ConditioningGive us a call today: 559-255-1644
Heavy, damp air isn’t inviting for anyone, especially in a commercial environment. Damp air also leads to mold and mildew growth if left untreated, which can hinder your business’s ability to operate at all. With professional-grade dehumidifiers, you control the moisture level in your business environment and provide the best level of comfort for your employees and guests at the same time.
- Professional Installation From Start to Finish
- Assistance in Choosing the Right Dehumidifier for Your Business
- Friendly, Customer Service-Centric Technicians
Reduce that excessive moisture in the air, restore comfort to your guests and employees, and everyone will thank you for it. Allow us to find and install the perfect dehumidifier solution for your business.
Contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning for commercial dehumidifier installation in Fresno, CA to control your business’s humidity.
Ways in Which Excess Humidity Affects Your Commercial Property
Excessive humidity can be a serious problem for several reasons:
- Discomfort – when you have too much humidity in your indoor air, it will make your property feel cool and clammy during the summer months. The whole purpose of having indoor cooling is to be dry and cool, so excess humidity can defeat that purpose.
- Issues with allergens – mold, mildew and dust mite populations thrive in moist environments, and this can be a serious problem for any employees or customers with allergies. Mold and mildew can also grow on property, such as fabrics and in your ductwork, creating major issues for your business.
- Moisture damage – if left unattended, excess moisture can have a highly deleterious effect on wood items, including structural wood materials.
How Does It Work?
Commercial dehumidifiers, like whole home dehumidifiers, remove the moisture from your indoor air before it can circulate into your system. This means your air actually is dehumidified twice: once by the commercial dehumidifier and a second time by your commercial AC system. However, the commercial dehumidifier takes the bulk of the moisture from your indoor air, taking the extra work load off your commercial AC, allowing it to cool your business space more efficiently.
We Can Help with All of Your Commercial Dehumidifier Needs in Fresno, CA
If it’s time to get the excess moisture out of your business space, call the people you can count on for professional, expert service every time: Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning. We have been helping business owners with their commercial indoor air quality needs since 1970, and we can help you, too. There’s no need to worry about the kinds of effects excess humidity can have on your commercial space or your business when you have our IAQ pros on your side. All you have to do is give us a call and we’ll schedule you an appointment for commercial dehumidifier services in Fresno, CA.