We have told you about how important it is that you schedule routine, professional air conditioning maintenance in Clovis, CA. We’re sure that most of you accept this as fact. However, we also understand that you may be curious about precisely what sort of work is done during an air conditioning maintenance session. Following you will find a fairly detailed description of just what routine air conditioning maintenance entails. When these steps are completed, your air conditioner is going to be in the outstanding condition necessary for cooling your home both effectively and reliably. Give a member of our staff a call today to schedule service.
- Evaluation of the thermostat will ensure that you are able to regulate temperatures in your home successfully and efficiently.
- Tightening of all electrical connections, along with the measuring of voltage and current on the system’s motors, will ensure a safe and reliable operation.
- Lubrication of all moving parts keeps your AC from suffering the ill effects of excessive friction during operation.
- Condensate drain and drain line inspection helps to prevent potential water damages due to leaks or blockages.
- Checking system controls and the starting cycle rules out safety and operational issues.
- Cleaning evaporator and condenser coils reduces the risk of inefficiency and longer than necessary run times.
- Refrigerant level checks will eliminate concerns about potential leaks.
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower fan and other components will ensure proper airflow from the system.
As you can see, there is a lot to consider when it comes to air conditioning maintenance services. Your air conditioning system is an investment, and one that you deserve to get a great return from. When you allow the professionals on our staff to inspect and tune up your system, you can count on it.
Schedule your AC maintenance with Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning.