If you came across this post because you’re looking to schedule HVAC maintenance, we commend you for being proactive. Because of the moderate weather in Fresno, many homeowners don’t worry about their HVAC system until there’s a problem. Most of the time it’s something that could have been avoided with the proper maintenance. It’s unfortunate but most people don’t realize the benefits of regular service.
Your HVAC system should be serviced at least once every year by a knowledgeable professional. You’ll save money three ways:
- Higher efficiency – Service includes a thorough cleaning and precision tune-up that keeps your system at optimal performance.
- Lower maintenance costs – A professional will check your entire system for issues and help you address them before they become big problems.
- Avoid breakdowns – Without annual service, your equipment is more likely to have a surprise breakdown. That means you’ll need to pay a premium for emergency service, often during evenings or weekends that are even more expensive.
In addition to the typical benefits of annual maintenance, choose Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning’s Super Saver Program, and you’ll get even more bang for your buck:
- We personalize our maintenance to your specific equipment and schedule.
- We check your thermostat, smoke detectors, wire connections and electrical measures.
- We replace all air filters.
- We check all safety devices.
- For the cooling season, we check your refrigerant charge and clean all coils.
- For the heating season, we check your heat exchanger and clean the burner.
It’s a service that goes above and beyond a regular HVAC maintenance service but we don’t stop there. As a Super Saver customer you’ll receive priority scheduling in the event that you make an additional service call, and we’ll give you a 15 percent discount on any repairs not covered by the program.
If you want an HVAC maintenance program that will help you get the most out of your home comfort equipment, contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning. With nearly 40 years of providing excellent service to the greater Fresno area, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you keep your family comfortable and maximize your savings.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about maintenance and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.