It would be great if you could keep your home cool and comfortable during the hottest time of the year for free. Of course, this is simply not the reality of the situation. If you find yourself wishing that you could cut down on your electricity bills, though, know that there are options available. We believe that you should never have to choose between comfort and your budget. When it comes to getting an outstanding performance from your air conditioner in Fresno, CA, we are the professionals to call. Consider the following options for cooling your home more affordably.
- Zone Control: Using a zone control system allows you to cool only those areas of your home that you wish to, only as much as you wish to. It doesn’t really make sense to cool areas of your home that are not in use, does it?
- Thermostat Upgrades: Upgrading your thermostat to a programmable or smart model can help you to live even more comfortably while cutting down on cooling costs. You need to be able to regulate your system successfully, and conveniently as well.
- Ceiling Fans: Ceiling fans are neither antiquated or just for show. By using a ceiling fan in your home, you can circulate cooled air throughout your living space more effectively. This may allow you to turn up the temperature at the thermostat a bit.
- Energy Recovery: Using an energy recovery ventilator solves the problem of cooling one’s home efficiently while also maintaining high indoor air quality. Use cool outgoing air to pre-chill the hot, fresh air coming into your home!
- High Efficiency Equipment: Sometimes you have to spend a bit of money to save money. Updating your AC system with a high efficiency model, or even incorporating solar energy equipment into your home cooling system, can help you to cool your home without draining your budget for years to come.
Remember to schedule your AC services with Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning.