Have you thought about giving yourself a little something this season? We aren’t talking about a new phone case or video game of course but rather about investing in your comfort. We know it might sound odd but taking the time to check on your Fresno, CA HVAC system and make sure everything is up to snuff can pay you back in the long run.
We are a team of experts that are ready and willing to help keep you warm. However, if you can manage to keep your heater in prime condition for the maximum amount of time possible, we’d say that’s even better. With that in mind let’s look at some great ways you can give yourself the gift of better home comfort this season.
Easy Ways to Optimize Your Home Comfort
Here are some low-cost and easy ways to make sure you get the best possible comfort in your home this season.
- Change your filter: The filter for your HVAC system is meant to keep dirt and debris out of its internal components. Make sure to check your air filter every one to three months and replace it if the current filter is overly dirty.
- Adjust the temperature: Setting your thermostat in your house to a high temperature does not mean that your heater works any faster. All it means is that you get to pay for extra energy. This is why we advise everyone to set their thermostat to a reasonable temperature, usually around 68°, optimize energy efficiency and comfort
- Let in the light: California gets a lot of sunlight even during the coldest months of the year. With that in mind, don’t be afraid to let the sunshine in the next time it makes an appearance. This is a great way to warm up the house and reduce the strain on your heater.
- Upgrade your thermostat: Another gift you can give yourself is better control over your comfort overall. This is done with an upgrade to your thermostat. Your thermostat is the brains of the operation for your HVAC system so an upgrade will improve your ability to achieve great comfort at home.
- Invest in maintenance: Last but not least, make sure to get a tune-up for your system if you haven’t done so already. Regular yearly maintenance for your heater is like a warm-up before a marathon–it is absolutely necessary. You can trust our certified professionals to maintain your system properly, helping you achieve better comfort for the longest amount of time possible.
See? They really are incredibly easy tasks to take care of! And they are going to have a noticeable impact on your comfort at home and the amount of cash you spend to get it.
When you need help getting the best performance from your HVAC system, you can always trust us to be there for you.
We strive to provide honest answers and solutions to the problems our customers experience while remaining highly competitive in price, and offer the fastest turnaround you can find! Contact Donald P. Dick Air Conditioning to learn about our helpful HVAC services.